So are you TrueSapien? What makes people stand out in life versus those that are happy to merely exist?
There is no exact definition as characteristics will vary from one person to another, depending on their individual beliefs, passions and preferences. For example, what sport or fitness activities appeal to you may be entirely different to another TrueSapien. You may have certain physical traits that lend themselves to certain activities over others. How you choose to challenge yourself may be entirely different to the next person.
Whatever the differences, the following points are universal and common across all TrueSapiens……
- Do you consistently challenge your existing perceived limits,attempting to be the very best you can be?
- Do you refuse to accept mediocrity?
- Do you know your overriding purpose in life and your ‘Why’?
- Are you an ‘encourager’ rather than a critic and do you admire others’ achievements rather than be envious of them?
- Do you appreciate, respect and admire the world around you?
- Do you place a higher value on your own functionality for purpose over simply looking good?
- Do you take any ‘failures’ as setbacks and use them as a positive learning experience?
Being TrueSapien isn’t like becoming a member of a club, body or an organisation. There’s no joining fee or annual renewal. You’ll know from the points described above whether you are or not, or indeed whether being TrueSapien is something in which you believe.
Being TrueSapien is about the attitude you demonstrate as you challenge yourself in whatever way you choose, from OCR or Triathlon Events, Calisthenics or Strongman disciplines, Marathon Running or Crossfit.
Read our Story page to find out more about TrueSapien.